What’s in the project plan?
beHR Software recognises that every organisation is different.
Your organisation may have little or limited HR resources and need instant access to industry-leading software to perform essential tasks. Alternatively, your business may require a more bespoke service, with experienced consultants on hand to deliver the right solution to meet your organisation’s specific needs.
That is why we offer two delivery methods. Our standard delivery allows a solution to be operational immediately, following your data upload. The second delivery method provides you with more custom configuration using best practice as the starting block.
What is the difference between the two delivery options?
1. The standard option requires little configuration to implement but comes with an option to purchase consultancy and advanced training at a later date. With this delivery, you will receive:
• Standard workflow
• Standard absence management
• Standard reports
• Standard authorisation routes
• Standard access levels
• Service level agreement support
2. The bespoke delivery option takes all the features of our standard delivery and adds bespoke configuration to provide you with the tools you need to customise your HR management solution as and when required – be it from initial implementation or at a later date. This solution is designed to grow with your business and meet changing HR management needs.
It means you won’t have to invest in another HR software solution, if your needs change. You can have tomorrow’s software today, because beHR allows you to purchase feature rich functionality that will evolve with your organisation while working from the first day it comes out of the box.
With both options, we provide service level agreement support. beHR is committed to providing a hassle-free HR solution and our support service has been designed to reflect this.
We provide ongoing support
The standard option requires little configuration to implement but comes with an option to purchase consultancy and advanced training at a later date. With this delivery, you will receive:
• UK based in house service only supporting this product
• No call queuing software
• Experienced staff
• Ongoing staff training
• Remote access offered
• Speedy resolution times